Monday, October 14, 2013

Greetings! From Going-Natural

 
I am super exited to tell you that the new site is up and running! It is absolutely stunning and I am not just saying this because I want you to visit the site. Actually I hope you like the new going-natural.com even more so I even added some incentives like the sales in the nappshop. Hopefully you won't let these deals go and you leave comments because your feedback was instrumental in taking the site to the next level.
 
Of course I got some great updates too! The new design is just to give you an idea of what is about to come this season.
Starting with the book Afro State of Mind of Lurie Daniel Favors, I will also begin to do more giveaways. You better read on to understand the rightful fuss that is going on about this book. If you subit a comment, you might get a free copy. Click here to read more and comment to get a free copy of Afro State of Mind ..
Lurie is also one of my favorite models. Her gorgeous 4C natural hair just loves my products and you can see that in the hair, can't you? So she made several videos about how to detangle 4C hair, how to Twist it and how to make a Twist Out using the Twist Out Hair Milk and the Curl Keeper. Take a look, I am sure you will love what you see: A Twist Out with 4c Natural Hair.
Another staple this season will be more featured natural hairstyles from salons. Talented natural hair stylists were my inspiration when I was living in Amsterdam, Holland and had no one to go to and still today they keep on baffling me with their incredible styles. So check out the Natural Hairstyles of the Woven Wool and let us know what you think.
 
Last but not least, I got a small update on my braid locs. With everything going on I hardly had time to take pictures, let alone blog extensively about them but I think you get can an idea of how it's going. Even more important, I hope you don't make the same mistakes. Check out My Braid Locs journey blog: Happy with my Braid Locs

No comments: